A lot has changed since last year. I can also say that a lot has stayed the same.
- Mother’s location
- Brother 1’s location (many times)
- Brother 2’s entire life
- Stepdad’s status
- Place of residence
- Frequency that I see said friends
- Art forms
- The husband now has a college degree
- Car that I own
Stayed the same:
- Mother’s shenanigans (a.k.a. midlife crisis)
- Still have a car without A/C
- Hair color
More changes are going to come up this year. I strongly dislike change. The possible opportunities are keeping me sane. I never thought that the day would come when I would actually have the chance to leave The Golden State and head for The Natural State. Oh man… moving to a Red State?! Amazing idea!
I know, vague information, typical of me. Perhaps my next post will actually hold some details in it. In the meantime, I have many things I need to work out before I go around blabbing about it!